compensation from airbnb

Deanne35
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

compensation from airbnb

Wondering if anyone can help/advise, please. We recently discovered a few random dates had been blocked on our calendar (not by us). We were unable to unblock them. Have been corresponding with airbnb for nearly a week now; have been told it is due to their system, can't be rectified and so they have closed the discussion. Does anyone know whom I should contact, and how, re a) getting this sorted and b) getting compensation for lost bookings (which we have written evidence for). I'm a Superhost, have not had any issues before, but am given to understand that airbnb give Superhost extra support. i just don't know how to access it. TIA

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Deanne35 there is no one to escalate issues to and also no chance of any compensation from Airbnb. Perhaps do as we did and list elsewhere.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Deanne35 just had a look at your listing and it is somewhat misleading with respect to the beds. It says you have 3 beds (a kingsize and 2 singles) but actually (I think) it is just a linked bed allowing two singles or 1 king bed. I would suggest you change the bed count to be safe.