guidance on property

Answered!

guidance on property

I want some guidance on listing my property and how can I get bookings

Top Answer

@Kishwar2 

You want to turn New Host Discount on your calendar pricing.

• New listing promotion: When you have a new listing, you can offer a 20% discount on your first 3 bookings

If that is the discount you turned off I don't know if the system can allow you to turn back on;

I Would suggest then

1. Set up a 20% discount for stays You can use a minimum nights or depending on Market no minimum.

2. Tweak your title to call attention to the discount.

3.  Highlight in your description "Limited New Rental Discount"  Limited encourages act quickly and also informs the potential Guest I can turn off at my will.

View Top Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Kishwar2 

When you don't have reviews the Airbnb New Host Discount is better than weekly discount because usually short stays will take the chance.

Also You have weekends blocked for check in or check out did you intend that?

Thank you, Marie. For the first booking, I gave a discount. How can I add a discount to the next two bookings as I have removed it after first booking.

Thanks

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Kishwar2,

I am tagging @Marie8425 here for you, so they will receive a notification of your message and can hopefully come back to share more insights!

Quick tip: To tag someone, tap "@" and select the host's username from the dropdown menu  🙂

Rebecca

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Kishwar2 

You want to turn New Host Discount on your calendar pricing.

• New listing promotion: When you have a new listing, you can offer a 20% discount on your first 3 bookings

If that is the discount you turned off I don't know if the system can allow you to turn back on;

I Would suggest then

1. Set up a 20% discount for stays You can use a minimum nights or depending on Market no minimum.

2. Tweak your title to call attention to the discount.

3.  Highlight in your description "Limited New Rental Discount"  Limited encourages act quickly and also informs the potential Guest I can turn off at my will.