Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

hello, can you give me your feedback?

Serena587
Level 1
Milan, Italy

hello, can you give me your feedback?

Hello! I'm Serena. I manage my home in Lanzarote. This is my house: https://www.airbnb.it/hosting/listings/editor/1256567013983996964/view-your-space

I live between Milano and Lanzarote. I like this community.

I'd like to receive your feedback about my advertisement.

Thank you in advance, have a good day!

serena

1 Reply 1

Ciao @Serena587,

Your house in Lanzarote looks wonderful, but I have a few suggestions to help improve your listing:

• Title: You should consider working on your title to make it more SEO optimized. Include keywords that will help guests find your listing more easily (e.g., location, amenities, or unique features).

• Description: The description could be more detailed and elaborate. Make sure you answer any questions guests might have about the property, amenities, and surrounding area. A more complete description can help guests imagine their stay.

• Photos: Consider changing your hero photo to something that stands out more and grabs attention. The next 4 photos should showcase different key areas of your home (living room, bedroom, kitchen, outdoor space) to give guests a full picture.

• Profile & Guestbook: Update your profile to be more welcoming and personal, and consider creating a guidebook with local tips for guests. This adds a personal touch and can be very appealing to potential guests.

These improvements should help boost your listing’s visibility and attract more bookings. Buona fortuna!