how to charge for a second bedroom?

Answered!
Scott1187
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

how to charge for a second bedroom?

Hi I am uploading a 2 bedroomed house. Usually probably only 1 couple will stay. There is a second bedroom which I intend to keep locked to save cleaning and ware but can be used by a second couple for a fee. I can only charge a fixed fee per extra guest on the site so a second couple will be charged for 2 extra people, a single 3rd guest just 1 extra person but for the same space. I want to charge a supplement for the second bedroom  whether its 1 or 2 extra guests without wasting a day retyping everything as a second listing. Its easy on other sites but cant see how to do it on Airbnb. Am I missing something? Ant help gratefully received! Cheers, Scott

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Scott1187 The only way to do this Airbnb is to have two listings. One with 2 bedrooms and one with only 1 bedroom. Link the calendars to prevent double bookings. You don't have to retype everything as you can duplicate the listing. Just check the cancellation policy and Instant Book as these seem to default to Airbnb's preferred rather than duplicating properly.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Scott1187 The only way to do this Airbnb is to have two listings. One with 2 bedrooms and one with only 1 bedroom. Link the calendars to prevent double bookings. You don't have to retype everything as you can duplicate the listing. Just check the cancellation policy and Instant Book as these seem to default to Airbnb's preferred rather than duplicating properly.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Scott1187 ,

Have you updated you listing since you posted?

Do share with us how you proceeded and what action you took?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines