Answered!
Taiya0
Level 2
Washington, DC

I accidentally sent a message about our house to someone who had just inquired about our place.

How can I recall that message or delete it from her mailbox?  

Thanks - we are super stressed as it has details that we do not want known and do not think we would have booked this person anyway.

1 Best Answer

@Taiya0 @David126 Actually that's not entirely true. You can call Airbnb and they can BLOCK the message from being seen. All they have to do is call Airbnb, the phone rep will red flag it which will block it , but they definitely can't UNSEND it. But this will make the message invisible. Hopefully that does the trick. Call Airbnb now. They are available 24/7 for urgent issues such as this if you are so concerned. Good luck. 

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Not possible

David

@Taiya0 @David126 Actually that's not entirely true. You can call Airbnb and they can BLOCK the message from being seen. All they have to do is call Airbnb, the phone rep will red flag it which will block it , but they definitely can't UNSEND it. But this will make the message invisible. Hopefully that does the trick. Call Airbnb now. They are available 24/7 for urgent issues such as this if you are so concerned. Good luck. 

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Somebody sends me a mesage, I get an e mail with that message.

David

@Taiya0 Use search bar for phone number for ABB. They have all the phones numbers FOR ALL HOSTS AROUND THE WORLD 🙂

Aloha, Momi