multi calendar in app gone today

Patti-And-Marty0
Level 10
East Fremantle, Australia

multi calendar in app gone today

I can't find this topic in a recent thread so hoping someone has the answer. I've always used the multi calendar view for my linked listings and today it is gone on the app. Its always just been there when I clicked on calendar so I don't remember how I turned it in the first place. On my computer the multi calendar is still there. Appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks !!

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Patti-And-Marty0 

The multicalender is only active when "professional tools" is activated in your account.

Patti-And-Marty0
Level 10

Thanks for your reply @Emiel1 

I am aware of that and Pro Tools are enabled on my account. The multi calendar is there when using the Airbnb website on my computer, it’s only when on the app on my phone or iPad that it’s disappeared. Frustrating.

This happened to me too last November.  My multi calendar disappeared and was replaced with these tiny calendar displays for each listing that tells you nothing.  I’ve tried clearing data, reinstalling, and even got a new phone. Nothing brought it back. A huge inconvenience with no apparent fix. It makes it very frustrating to operate multi listings from your phone.  Please fix this Airbnb! Ps my professional tools are turned on also.

Patti-And-Marty0
Level 10

I rang CS and was told there have been some changes to the app which is affecting some people. (?) She suggested I uninstall the app and reinstall which did nothing. So no closer to a solution.