where to keep photos and links

Answered!
Miguel1866
Level 1
Costa Rica

where to keep photos and links

I'm looking for a best practice to host useful photos, images, and maps.
I have a few images/photos with different instructions like check-in steps, maps to get groceries, and maps to nearby parks and I store these files on my local PC, is there a better suggestion?
Also, I would like to keep some URLs, and links in an app or site, any suggestions?

thanks in advice

Miguel

1 Best Answer
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Miguel1866  Information that I deem useful to my guests is sent to them in a PDF.  I send it using the masked email address from the AirBnB messaging system by copying that address to my business email.  I will then use the AirBnB message system to let the guest know that a separate email has been sent to them, asking that they let me know that they have received the outside message.

This is a PITA, but the only way that I have found to successfully communicate important information to my booked guests.  

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Miguel1866  Information that I deem useful to my guests is sent to them in a PDF.  I send it using the masked email address from the AirBnB messaging system by copying that address to my business email.  I will then use the AirBnB message system to let the guest know that a separate email has been sent to them, asking that they let me know that they have received the outside message.

This is a PITA, but the only way that I have found to successfully communicate important information to my booked guests.  

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Miguel1866 
Most of the time, I use WhatsApp for windows if the guest has WhatsApp.
Their phone number is sent with the reservation ( in very small print)
I always store the phone number in a spreadsheet, just in case something goes wrong