USO FRAUDULENTO DE ANUCIOS EN AIRNB

Ramon410
Level 1
Zarautz, Spain

USO FRAUDULENTO DE ANUCIOS EN AIRNB

Si alguien a tenido la misma experiencia me gustaría que me ayudará a saber como proceder.

Soy usuario de Airnb desde hace años.

El pasado sabado estaba buscando un alojamiento en el centro de amsterdam y me encontré con la siguiente oferta:

Entire flat hosted by Rudi. 118 pounds.

Procedo a iniciar las conversaciones porque informa que antes de hacer la reserva había que dirigirse al propietario.

desde la pagina web hago la pregunta el propietario y recibo un mensaje o e-mai donde comienza la conversación desde mi correo electronico. ERROR.

Luego todo transcurrio muy rapido.......incluso a pesar de los problemas a la hora de hacer el pago que lo hice fuera de la pagina pero desde un link que me facilito el propietario para entrar en la FALSA pagina de airnb.

al final una vez realizado el pago esta es la conversación hasta hoy, no he recibido ninguna confirmación por parte de Airnb y no tengo donde ir a Amsterdam.

Hi,

We received the proof of payment. Everything is fine right now. 
Within 1-2 working days, your payment is processed and the reservation is confirmed.

Best Regards,
Thank you!    

On Sat, 3 Oct 2020 at 15:48, Me > wrote:

Already sent to Airnb.

Thank you for your support.

RAmon

Sent: larunbata, 2020(e)ko urriaren 3a 22:41
To: Me>
Subject: Re: stay from 9th to 12 of october

Hi X,

Right, correct.

Kind regards,

On Sat, 3 Oct 2020 at 15:40, Ramon Sarasua <ramon@elay.eus> wrote:

THE TRANSFERT DESTINATION IS TO ITALY, RIGHT?

Sent: larunbata, 2020(e)ko urriaren 3a 21:47
To: ME

Hi,

No problem you must open the link received from me and follow all steps to confirm the booking.

The link received from me is the same with confirmation. It will arrive anyway, but sometimes it is delayed due to multiple requests

Kind Regards,

Emma

On Sat, 3 Oct 2020 at 14:44, Ramon Sarasua <ME> wrote:

I did it but I dont receive the confirmation

Sent: larunbata, 2020(e)ko urriaren 3a 21:35
To: ME

Hi X,

Correct, please just open the link and follow all steps to confirm the booking.

Kind regards,

Emma

Hi XXXXXXX, thanks for your inquiry !

The property "~Amazing Apartment~" is available for your dates from 09 October 2020 to 12 October 2020.

The price for your booking is:

Price/Night 130 EUR x 3 Nights = 390 EUR
Cleaning Fees 20 EUR
Security Deposit = XXXX EUR - Fully refundable on the morning of your check-out
Airbnb Service Fee (includes VAT) = 10 EUR

Total to Pay = XXXX EUR

I'm ready to make you a discount of 30 EUR (Effectively 10 EUR discount for each night) that will bring the Total to Pay = xxxxx EUR.

You will have full use of the property and standard amenities. I will include also fresh linen (bed sheets and towels), toiletries, utilities and super fast WiFi. You will also benefit of free parking. 

Now, in order to move forward with the reservation for "~Amazing Apartment~" you have to confirm that you are agree with the final price (xxxxxxEUR) and with the check-in and check-out dates (09 October 2020 - 12 October 2020).
Shortly after this, I will send you the manual reservation with the discounted price from Airbnb and you will have to complete the booking by submitting the payment directly to Airbnb.
The Cancellation Policy for this rate is Flexible, which means you are entitled to get Full refund if you cancel 1 day before your arrival date.

I'm waiting your confirmation as soon as possible in order to move forward with this booking.

Kind regards,

Emma Koppe

2 Respuestas 2
Amelia71
Level 10
Nerja, Spain

@Ramon410 Hola! Tu mismo lo estás anunciando....has sido objeto d un engaño, d una estafa inmobiliaria. Los pagos NUNCA se hacen al margen d la plataforma. Y las conversaciones antes de formalizar la reserva, se hacen igualmente siempre a través d AIRBNB. Hacer reservas conforme a la metodología d AIRBNB es un aval para no ser victima d un engaño. 

Dificil tarea vas a tener para intentar recuperar dinero. Suerte!!

Gloria342
Level 10
Zacatecas, Mexico

@Ramon410 Hola, lamento que hayas sido víctima de este tipo de estafas, sólo te queda denunciar, lamentablemente estos "vivales" se esconden en datos falsos por internet, tal vez por medio de los datos de la transferencia bancaria se pueda hacer algo. Ánimo y Suerte!!

Consulta los artículos del Centro de recursos

Cómo preparar tu alojamiento para los huéspedes
Consejos de los anfitriones en Airbnb Plus: cómo darle un toque único a tu espacio
Ayudar a los huéspedes durante su estancia