reservation

reservation

buenas tardes.  es Aracelis. alguien por aquí me puede ayudar???

11 Respuestas 11

alguien podría ayudarme??

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Aracelis2 

Google translates:

good evening. is Aracelis. Can someone here help me ???

What help do you need ?

Please provide more information

BTW there is also a community for Spanisch language: Community Español 

me podrías ayuda??

alguien podría contestarme unas preguntas???

Emiel1
Level 10

@Aracelis2 

Again: what is your question ?

tengo a una persona que desea reserva una fecha, del 26 de marzo al 28 y le da un error en el teléfono que esta colocando.  yo podría hacerle la reservación??

tengo a una persona que desea reserva una fecha, del 26 de marzo al 28 y le da un error en el teléfono que esta colocando.  yo podría hacerle la reservación??

Emiel1
Level 10

@Aracelis2 

The guest can sent you an inquiry ("contact the host" on the listing), then you can sent the guest a special offer.

What kind of error is the guest receiving when trying to make a booking request ?

cuando pasa al numero de teléfono no le permite continuar

Emiel1
Level 10

@Aracelis2 

I don't see how a phone number can be a problem to make a reservation, unless the guest uses an unverified phone number.in his account. Then you can not assist the guest further, the guest need to complete verifications first.

Hope this helps 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Aracelis2  If the guest is trying to enter their phone number in their Airbnb profile and that's not working, the guest needs to contact Airbnb customer service for assistance. There is nothing you as a host can do to help them with this.

If the guest is trying to send you their phone number in a message, they can't do that. Phone numbers of hosts and guests are only made visible after a booking is confirmed.

Consulta los artículos del Centro de recursos

Cómo preparar tu alojamiento para los huéspedes
Consejos de los anfitriones en Airbnb Plus: cómo darle un toque único a tu espacio
Ayudar a los huéspedes durante su estancia