Blocked Calendar

Jennifer2619
Level 2
St Arnaud, New Zealand

Blocked Calendar

Has anyone in NZ had their calendar blocked by AirBnB by not agreeing to their Mask wearing policy? I have guests in my own home and live in a valley in the South Island so its ridiculous. 2ndly in October last year when they came with this new policy I spent hours trying to contact them. I am prepared to follow NZ Health guidelines. This was approved by a staff member ( who phoned me sometime around midnight late Nov 20). She indicated that I needed to include that information on my listing and have done so.

Yesterday I got notification that my calendar was blocked by AirBnB as I had not agreed to their policy. 

I am a superhost. I think I will list elsewhere.

I can't find the forum where it was discussed but if I do I will definately be venting my frustration.

2 Replies 2
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

@Jennifer2619 ,

I can see your listing and your calendar is updates and unblock. 
it seems to me that is fine.

By the way, I love your listing and great place and weekends getaway. 
Well done ! 

Belinda55
Level 10
Bundeena, Australia

@Jennifer2619 @Several hosts in this forum are complaining that their calendar has been blocked for non-compliance with the unreasonable Airbnb COVID protocols. It’s hard to believe that they would punish their greatest assets in this way 😞 https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/COMPULSORY-enhanced-cleaning-protocol-unrealistic-for-ma...