Can you help missionaries needing a place in the phx area ?

Susan3495
Level 2
Tempe, AZ

Can you help missionaries needing a place in the phx area ?

I am wondering if anyone has a vacancy this week for ten days or so or any amount of time would be awesome.  I know there have been a lot of cancellations for the Covid19 virus and thought I would ask the community of property owners if they feel like helping out with a place to stay for a husband and wife missionary team.  They arrive on Wednesday March 25th and want about ten days to have a place to stay.  They will be living with his sister and her husband in Tempe. The reason for the need is because where they will be moving to is with Karl’s sister who lives here in Tempe, and Karl’s sister and brother in law are in their early 70’s and one lf them is immune compromised.  And so the missionaries Karl and his wife Marilyn are not currently sick but they don’t want to immediately stay there and stay ten days someplace else alone first in order to help protect them health and life of his sister and her husband.   Karl and Marilyn Are 60 and are such a kind and amazing intelligent couple that have been serving as missionaries in Ireland for ten years with the International Mission Board.  They do not have the money to stay someplace for ten days and so we are all looking to see who has room or a vacancy because of all the cancellations.  Thanks  Let me know if anyone has any options ? And would be willing to help this couple who has been serving God on foreign soil in order to help the health of his elderly and immune compromised sister and her husband.  They are willing to be really anywhere in the valley it doesn’t have to be specifically Tempe.  thanks 

0 Replies 0