Covid19 cancellations for March/April

Elizabeth1861
Level 1
Houston, TX

Covid19 cancellations for March/April

All my guest have cancelled recently which was about $600 in possible revenue. I see that Trump is sending hotel chains and Airlines relief money. Can Airbnb jump on that relief money to alleviate the loss of income to host that have experienced cancellations during this Covid19 pandemic? Please let us know if we need to sign a petition to get some relief so that we can pay our overhead to continue hosting guest. 

3 Replies 3
Sylvia47
Level 2
Washington, DC

I have had booking through MARCH ,APRIL, MAY ,AMOUNTING $ 6,000.00 US dollars.

All my reservations were cancelled. Am Ieligible to help from DC or US government

Maxine33
Level 7
Alexandria, VA

It would be lovely to qualify for relief money!  My calendar is opening up and it is going hurt.  

Juan63
Level 10
San Antonio, TX

@Elizabeth1861 They have a petition, but i think it's ridiculous for Airbnb to be asking for a government handout when they botched this and put these cancellations on the backs of host. I am also offended that hosts are being asked to support this. If you are American, you maybe able to get a 30 year low interest loan to help you for lost income through SBA disaster relief, as I understand it.  Most banks are also offering 3 months forbearance on your home loan.