Keep Calm, Carry on

Melodie-And-John0
Level 10
Munnsville, NY

Keep Calm, Carry on

320px-Keep-calm-and-carry-on-scan.jpg

Hello Everyone, we pray you are all well and stay that way! This British Government Sponsored 1930 WWII Poster "Keep Calm and Carry On" comes from times that few remember but some would never forget.   It's not so long ago that we don't still have folks around the world that can tell you why it was so important to maintain our composure and focus on living and survival of our way of life even when things seem impossible, they and all elderly are now at great risk yet again.   

There are so many raw and complex emotions and fears that are real and just as many that are imaginable yet to this point un-reached both good and bad.   We must try to avoid panicking and reacting in ways that we will have regrets for ourselves, our friends and neighbors or extra create unmanageable burdens for those who will be forced to follow in our footprints.  This has rightfully been called a war by many, I can't help but see so many similarities to both the situation and the courses of action it will take to free us all of a viral captor call Covid 19.   It is a world war against a microscopic enemy that cannot  be waged with guns, ammo, bombs and mines and leaves no visible damage those devices are best known for.  The equivalent response plans to this war require proper equipment, professional advice and funding to be successful and win, most governments around the world seem to be trying to provide these things as they are able.   

What we can do is  "Keep Calm and Carry On", that phrase inspires today as it did in 1939- its not just a motto, its a way to survive.  Lets try to help one another and stay strong for the weak in their and our time of need.  I just wanted to take a moment and shine a different spotlight on The Covid 19 pandemic, its not as bad as we are good!  We can do this and we will, stay well my fellow Airbnb hosts, I look forward to competing against you for bookings again in the near future,  John   ; )

0 Replies 0