Next CC Social online meetup: Friday April 17th

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Next CC Social online meetup: Friday April 17th

Social meetup.jpg

Hello everyone,

We had a fantastic first EN CC social online meetup last Friday, thank you once again @Cathie19@Sandra126@Lawrene0@Ann72@Melodie-And-John0@Clara116@Roberta2 for attending. It was so nice to see you all and it was lovely to see some of the wonderful views from your homes. It really made my week. 

We all agreed in the meetup that we would love to have these weekly and so our next one will be on: Friday April 17th,  12pm UK *(9pm Sydney,  7am New York) 

For those of you who haven't heard about this before, the gathering is a way of bringing us all together, to chat about whatever comes to mind and hopefully have a bit of laughter at the same time. It's not specifically Airbnb related. 

In the last meetup, we thought we could add a theme to each meetup and we are starting easy–all you have to do is turn up with a nice hat (beanie, top hat, flat cap, baseball hat etc...) anything you fancy. (This is of course optional, but if we are going to look ridiculous/fabulous, let's all do it together!) 

I know many of you have already said you would like to attend, which is wonderful, but I also wanted to make sure the word is out and invite anyone else would would like to join. 

For those of you who have already replied to me, I'll send you the Zoom link before the meetup via your CC inbox. If anyone else would like to join us please reply below or feel free to message me via DM (it really would be lovely to see you). 

Also, if you have any topics you would like to discuss, feel free to add below. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Lizzie

* Timezones - this meetup we are going for an APAC friendly time, sorry to USA PST members this is a little early for you, but if you fancy it we would love to see you!

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

28 Replies 28

I would love to join in. Thanks @Lizzie 

@Lizzie 

Count me in~ 

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Count me in @Lizzie . Happy to sit back and see everyone! 

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Me too, @Lizzie.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wonderful news @Gordon0@Cathie19@Jessica-and-Henry0 and @Christine615. I've just got the link for the meetup so I'll send it around in a bit. 😀

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

I've just sent you the Zoom links for our social tomorrow (April 17th). If anyone else would like to join us, just let me know and I'll send you the link too. 

Sleep well and see you tomorrow. 

Thank you,

Lizzie

--------------------

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

I'll be there.  Here.

Kimberly29
Level 3
New York, NY

@LizzieSounds like fun. I'd love to join in and connect with others. Hopefully I roll out of bed on time:-)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Fantastic, @Kimberly29. I've just sent you the details via your Community Center inbox - it is a little early for you (I hope you've set your alarm! 🙂 ). Hope to meet you properly then. 

Thank you. 

--------------------

Trudi15
Level 5
Zürich, Switzerland

missed it today but please invite me for next week

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Sure, will do. Great to hear you would like to join us @Trudi15. I'll let you know when the next one is. : )

--------------------

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

@Lizzie  Can’t make it this evening but put me down  for next week. 
Group song?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I'll be there!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Thanks @Lizzie , @Stephanie  & @Quincy for the “Zoom” social chat tonight.

It was so lovely to also see, @Gordon0@Kimberly29 , @Jessica-and-Henry0 , @Christine615 , @Clara116 , @Ann72@Melodie-And-John0 , @Robin4. as well as @Roberta2 , the last two weeks and your lovely orchids, which are in your listing! Welcome also Kimberley to the forum, and this bunch of global chatters! 

It was lovely to go from Vegemite toast (5.30am Australian CST) last week, to 8.30pm with a glass of wine this week.

Have  a great week everyone.... keep your sense of humour and stay safe! 

🙂

Cathie19