Super host relief fund

Holly-Jo0
Level 1
Portland, OR

Super host relief fund

Where does one find the application for the super host relief fund?

38 Replies 38

I’m in the same boat. I’ve been a super host for the past couple of years. I have three listings: room A, room B, and both together (although I’ve kept the separate room options inactive for the past year). Moderate cancellation policy. 3 months of no guests during the spring  = ~10k lost income. I haven’t yet received an invitation to apply for the relief fund.

Best of luck to you in getting one. Please update if you do.

Aaron

So no one has gotten this invitation yet?

Jennifer679
Level 2
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

I haven't 😕

Jennifer679
Level 2
Kingston upon Thames, United Kingdom

I've just checked my profile and apparently despite uploading my passport over three and a half years ago my ID is still being verified. what the hell? 

Linda_Ron0
Level 2
Rhinebeck, NY

We live in our home,  are super hosts for over two years.  BUT we have three bedrooms as listings so we get nothing.  We are a older couple struggling not to loose our home.  This is all a nightmare. 

George1331
Level 2
Manhattan Beach, CA

My issue is that I did qualify and I did receive the email but I didn’t see the email till the day after the due date. Because they didn’t send me any alert from the app and I don't check that email account very often.  All I want is the ability to apply for the relief fund .. it doesn't make sense to be in the first batch because I’m the most qualified only not to be able to apply now because of a few hours. I filled out that feed backlink you sent me but I didn’t get a response.. not even sure where that info goes .. I don’t have any record of it on my end. I’m pleading with you .. please send me a new link before all the funding money is gone .. so I don’t have to move it’s coming to that cause I’m running out of money and my guest that we’re going to check in on June 7 for two months for over 10k was able to cancel their reservation and get 100% of their money back and I don’t even get any of the 250 million you guys set aside for that either because of a week ?? I’m sorry to keep bugging but I’m under a lot of stress right now and knowing there you guys are actually offering relief that I qualify for only to miss it .. is only adding more stress to me.. please connect me to someone who can answer my issue or connect me to someone who can send me a new app link, please

Did this happen to anyone else?

Did anyone miss the email and now can apply for the relief and now being ignored by the Airbnb customer support team. No one is getting back to me!! 

Andrea4338
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Does anyone has received an invitation at all???

I have tried to contact them every other day with confusing and all over the place explanations, I also have been super host for a long time and I only have one listing, my income has dropped to 0 for the last 2 months and it will be like that for I don't know how long, I'm 8 months pregnant and single, I depend on my Airbnb income, as I have explained to them multiple times, they literally cancel all my reservations with 0 payout to "help" guests, what about help your business partners, sadly I think this whole Super Host Found was a marketing strategy.... soooooo disappointed. 

Bill148
Level 2
Pitts, PA

I have full filled every qualification and have not heard a word about the super host fund or any other help. I am starting to have trust issues I would rather they say there is no help then to tell me there is and do nothing. 

Ann522
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I have also heard nothing. I have been a Superhost since 2015, verified my identity and run 2 airbnb properties. Like everyone my earnings have been badly hit and the only income I am currently receiving is my pension! Time is running out as I understoon we would be invited to apply by now??