2022: Month of Celebration

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

2022: Month of Celebration

Quincy_0-1668436194135.jpeg

Hi everyone!

It’s that time of year again where we hold our 6th annual Month of Celebration here on the Community Center.

For the newcomers to the CC, we’ve been running this festival every year since 2017 – it works a little bit like an advent calendar. For each day of December, a different community member posts a new topic about something positive or inspirational. We cover both hosting and non-hosting related topics: from nice stories, personal experiences, helpful tips, milestones, traditions, fun facts, and anything else that brings a smile to someone's face! Every year, we’ve shared some great conversations, laughs, and celebrated our wonderful community.

Last year, we had some wonderful topics, including Robin4's with Life is full of coincidences and a festive treat from Huma0 with Christmas: What will you be cooking? The possibilities of writing topics are endless. You can take a look at last years' here, for some inspiration.

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 11.20.42.png

If you would like to get involved, please reply to this thread and let us know which date (or dates) you would like to post a topic. I hope you will all enjoy this dose of positivity, whether you get involved or just read and share your thoughts on others' posts. 😄

Enjoy!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

71 Replies 71
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi Quincy! I hope you are well!

Yes, I would like to participate again this year!

Waiting for more information!

Have a nice evening,

Xanthi

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Xanthi3! Glad to hear that you'd like to participate this year again Is there a specific day in December you would like to post your topic on? 🙂

-----

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

To those who have yet to put forth your name to Month of Celebration 2022 please do, it's a fun experience to partake in and share your stories.

It would be great to see some of you new faces here in CC partake, note December is fast rolling around.

Best wishes from little ole Nieuw Zeeland / New Zealand

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Quincy 

Hi Quincy, I would love to be involved in the 'Month of Celebration' once again if you will have me. 

@Cathie19  has rekindled my interest, she and Garry are down in my part of the country from Darwin at the moment. Yesterday afternoon I had a call from her saying they were in the area, could they pop in and say hello! We had a lovely hour or so over a bubbles and a beer and I am hoping we will get together again before they head back up north. 

It's made me realise, you do make friends when you have something in common, no matter what the separation distance. Sure there is going to be the odd 'speed hump' to deal with but I think the positives outweigh the negatives.

If you can pencil me in for the 3rd again that would be great, I have what I think is a lovely experience to relate.

Cheers.........Rob.

PS: I am lovin' that bike Quincy! I will DM you some pics of my recent midnight ride!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Robin4 @Cathie19! I hope all of you are having a lovely time meeting up! 🤩 The 3rd of December is all yours!

Yes, please do send me those pics! 🚲

-----

Marlene76
Level 7
Montana, United States

Thank you for the tag. I just saw this post. Yes, I’ll participate. I pick Tuesday, Dec. 20.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

No problem at all @Marlene76! I've pencilled you in for the 20th! 🎉

-----

Hello @Quincy , you bet I am in and looking forward to it. Can I snag December 22nd? Please let me know so that I can mark that on my agenda.🙏

Linda
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Absolutely @Linda3273! I've put your name for the 22nd! Looking forward to your topic! 🤩

-----

@Quincy just let me know the date that you need the post?

And do we have a list of topics that we should consider? Thanks so much 😎

Linda
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Linda3273, let me reach out to you via private message with some details 😊 

-----

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hello @Quincy 

Yes, It would be a pleasure to participate again. I would like to take the 14th !

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Glad to have you with us this year as well @J-Renato0! The 14th is yours now 😃 

How are you? 

-----