6 Month Airbnb for production company.

Kareem29
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

6 Month Airbnb for production company.

Need a Rental in the Calabasas, Woodland Hills, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks Area of Los Angeles for 6 months while shooting a film. Preferably unfurnished and 4-5 bedrooms. Willing to pay up to $15K a month. Please contact if you have anything available. 4 guests in total. 

7 Replies 7
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Kareem29  Airbnbs are not suitable to book for 6 months for a film shoot.

Yep, I definitely don’t think you read my post properly. While we are shooting in the NEARBY area we need a place to live for six months. If you have any places you could recommend please let me know.

@Kareem29  Very few hosts will rent for 6 months through Airbnb. But in any case, this forum isn't the right place to look for a rental.

You have to search on the main Airbnb site for the area you want to book in.

Brian2036
Level 10
Arkansas, United States

@Kareem29 

I would check with a real estate rental agency.

Rents are high in that area but not THAT high.

You could rent two 2-BR apartments for a whole lot less.

Good luck.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Kareem29   There are hosts that accept long term guests through Air BNB.  You would have better luck if you use the general Air BNB search function selecting a minimum 30 day stay as a filter.  To @Sarah977  point, Air BNB is designed for the short term or under 30 day stay and there are other platforms or property managers for long term stay, especially if you are seeking an unfurnished house.  Most Air BNB homes are fully furnished with bedding, towels, kitchen utensils, etc.

Alex208
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

@Kareem29 I have a house in Laurel Canyon (closer to Sherman Oaks / Studio City). It’s 3 bedrooms, can discuss it being unfurnished though. Take a look at my listing through my profile and send me a message if interested.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Alex208 I suspect you will get burnt if you rent to @Kareem29 .

Red flags are

1) He appears to have changed his needs from the original post to a bit later when he answered @Sarah977 saying he was filming nearby - not at the property and just needs somewhere to live

2) As @Brian2036 says his budget is over what would be needed to rent accomodation

3) Most people wanting to rent accommodation would need it furnished not unfurnished.

Anyway if you ignore these flags good luck and dole us know how it goes