Airbnb IPO Launch Date and Expected Share Price

Sharon1014
Level 10
Sellicks Beach, Australia

Airbnb IPO Launch Date and Expected Share Price

Launch date appears set for December 10.  Expected share price $44-50.  The company has also submitted an amended S-1 filing to the SEC yesterday which you can see here (and nope, I'm not trawling through all 350 pages of it to play "spot the difference" 😀, will leave that to the finance journos and market analysts)

S-1/A (sec.gov)

Airbnb Launch Date.JPG

@Melodie-And-John0  @Christine615  @Helen350  @Sally221  @Sarah977  @Ute42 @Zohreh1 @Emiel1 

127 Replies 127

This is more likely to happen tomorrow:

$ABNB
IPO Price: $68
Cleaning fee: $30
Transient Occupancy Tax: $12
Service fees: $10
Final Share Price: $120 😂

Good luck! 👍 

~ ILDA ~

I LOVE IT!!!!  You just made my night hahaha 

Scott336
Level 3
Austin, TX

Great ride so far on IPO Day 1!!  Would be nice to see this continue for a few days (weeks,months)!  One can hope.  Good luck to all who are able to purchase shares, DSP or not!

Scott @ Sou4thATX
Terrie9
Level 3
Atlanta, GA

So I submitted my email and completed the process to be on the list, but I never heard back from anyone.  As the IPO public date is today, I suppose that means I was not selected to purchase any shares through Airbnb or however this works.  Anyone else not hear a yay or nay?

Harbor6
Level 2
Santa Fe Springs, CA

is anyone got the stock now, I didn't get yet.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Juan63 has, @Harbor6 . (So he said, yesterday, check his posts.)

Melodie-And-John0
Level 10
Munnsville, NY

Im kinda sad I hesitated at this point but that is just me the son of a depression baby being overly cautious.  I was just too concerned that it was a gamble I couldn't afford at this time having gone from my 3 best months ever in July, Aug and September to an Oct, Nov and December that are no better than March (nothing much but cancelations).   Timing is everything and it might be the right time for Airbnb to IPO but its not a good time for Bearpath Lodging to do much more than hunker down and try to ride the winter out.  I wish Airbnb the very best in this venture.  We Hosts literally all have horses in this race even if we aren't investors in the track.  If the track closes, were going have to find another place to race and start again, that is not a day I hope to see.  Fingers crossed, stay well, JR  

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

Hi @Sharon1014   

The IPO is done and I think it was successful. Airbnb sold all the 50 Million stocks at $68 and the price doubled on day 1 of trading.

What is Your take on it. Do You think airbnb did everything right? Or do You think they sold the stocks too cheap, they might have gotten $100 apiece easily.