Airbnb Unlisted my property

Kimberly528
Level 1
West Palm Beach, FL

Airbnb Unlisted my property

So, as of January 15, 2020 Airbnb has unlisted my property due to in-compliance to local tdt and tbr tax. Well, I'm IN COMPLIANCE with all of the local (Palm Beach County, FL) tax offices and Airbnb has confirmed this.  However, they seem to be unable to re-list my account.  This is my busiest time of year, and while my current bookings are still a go, I am LIVID that I have been unlisted for 7 days now.  I have mostly last minute bookings, and every day this is not listed I am losing money.  I have spent ALL DAY, some of yesterday, and online time trying to figure this out with absolutely no resolution.  Anyone else (i know of 1 person whom is a friend) having this issue????  If you're in the Palm Beaches, CHECK YOUR LISTING!  

9 Replies 9
Tracy590
Level 1
Fayetteville, GA

I’m in Ga and the same had happened to me and I cannot get a reply from Airbnb. My current reservation are solid but I can’t get any new reservations this has been since 12/9.

Kerstin140
Level 2
Lantana, FL

Kimberley, This has happened to hundreds of people, check out the Airbnb Twitter account!

I too am in compliance with PBC regulations but two days ago Airbnb changed my listing to long term (over 180 days) only and I can't change it back.... PBC confirmed I'm compliant, no help so far from Airbnb

Veronica784
Level 1
Fort Lauderdale, FL

What was the outcome and why did they flag you? I know a few hosts in S Florida and don’t want to run into this issue. 

What can anyone do, we are all slaves to the lack of professionalism, lack of resources, most importantly zero empathy. Airbnb can un-list your property without notice without explanation without feedback for the duration. We can't get a piece of information from customer support. I have been unlisted for two weeks and I have no clue why, one support rep says it's due to some payment issue another says it's a cleanliness issue. Just can't get a straight answer.

Hosts are expected to build a business around this complete opaque process. People's livelihoods are at stake here and AIRBNB simply doesn't care or doesn't have to have resources to care. As a public company and raising billions of dollars would help them invest in more infrastructure but it's simply not the case. This is the absolute worst experience the feeling of being completely helpless.

Kimberly528
Level 1
West Palm Beach, FL

I can't get a straight answer other than they're working on it. 

It's happened to me also with listing in Jupiter, FLA.  No resolution for me either.

Hi everyone. I’ve been unlisted about 10 times in the last two months. Anytime I call customer service they tell me that they don’t see any problems with my account and to get back to them if it happens again. It’s a viscous cycle. Il

checking my status like 10x a day. Does anyone have ANY feedback or way of helping me with this matter. I don’t know what to do anymore. I keep relisting but it’s infuriating at this point. Thanks. 

What can anyone do, we are all slaves to the lack of professionalism, lack of resources, most importantly zero empathy. Airbnb can un-list your property without notice without explanation without feedback for the duration. We can't get a piece of information from customer support. I have been unlisted for two weeks and I have no clue why, one support rep says it's due to some payment issue another says it's a cleanliness issue. Just can't get a straight answer.

Hosts are expected to build a business around this complete opaque process. People's livelihoods are at stake here and AIRBNB simply doesn't care or doesn't have to have resources to care. As a public company and raising billions of dollars would help them invest in more infrastructure but it's simply not the case. This is the absolute worst experience the feeling of being completely helpless.

Sonu6
Level 1
Chandigarh, India

My property is also unlist without any reason what can I do