Airbnb is Lying & stealing money. Not following own cancelation policy. Will Abuse their power because they can. They are Playing bully

Norman132
Level 1
Berkeley, CA

Airbnb is Lying & stealing money. Not following own cancelation policy. Will Abuse their power because they can. They are Playing bully

AAEBBF23-8808-44B1-83AF-EE5ABCD11429.png

3299B9BE-B62E-48EE-B301-6F46ABC98CA9.jpeg

8A0EB976-93F1-4F27-A706-7B42BCD172CB.jpeg

   

I’m so tired of this! They won’t stop lying. I’m showing exactly what they are doing and how they are responding. This is disgusting!  This is their own policy that they aren’t following. No accountability. They are literally trying to lie and steal money. I can’t be the only dealing with this frauds!

**[Private conversation removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2

Airbnb is aweful. They lie, they steal, they ignore posts. They don't answer and avoid everything to push what is legal. Everyone should sue them when they get the chance.  They have to pay ypur filing fees when they lose and always will...they are big Corp taking advantage of people. We need to shut them down! They are evil and corrupt. 

Worse place ever. Sue the pants off this company. They lie, discriminate, steal, ignore laws and people, disrespect and over charge every chance they get to steal more. Hopefully a asteroid lands on their company and destroys them and half san fran. GODS ALREADY PUNISHI G THAT DISGUSTING STATE AND ALL THE FILTH IN IT LIKE AIRBNB