And Airbnb is down!

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

And Airbnb is down!

Writing a complicated message on my laptop to a potential long-stay guest - much math involved! - and just after I hit "send," the ice cream lady appeared.

Opened the app and it switched me to traveling, then asked me to log in.  Um, no, because with the system down, that will be a clusterf***.

Anyone else or was it something I said?  Their social media is silent on the topic.

3 Replies 3
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Ann72 that will teach you to not complain. 😉

Michelle53
Level 10
Chicago, IL

I had ice cream lady yesterday afternoon, for a while. DownDetector is a good source for finding out if a problem is local or general. Airbnb was down on the west coast, east coast and UK. 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

For those of you unable to log-in to your hosting account, I found a work-around. (I can't log in to mine):

Note- this is on the desktop version- I don't use the app so can't advise on that. 

When you are here on the CC, click on another host's profile photo, then click under their photo on the CC profile page to go to their host profile. At that point, your profile photo will appear in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Click on your photo, select something like notifications on the drop down menu, and you will have your hosting pages up on the screen.