Anybody ever gotten a gift from AirBnb??

Tom-and-Lisa0
Level 10
Kalispell, MT

Anybody ever gotten a gift from AirBnb??

When you fill out your host profile airbnb asks for a shipping address and comments that they sometimes send hosting gifts.  Has anybody ever gotten such a gift?

61 Replies 61
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Laurelle3 

I remember @Tom-and-Lisa0, and @Donald28 with his whole shed fully of arcade game machines for his guests to use, and  @Ed-and-Hugh0 and many more!

For almost 6 months in 2015 all I did was watch here on the CC. I read thread after thread but did not feel confident to make a comment. But I took on board all I was reading and how I could use it to further my hosting.

Here is one of my first posts on the CC on 2nd January 2016.......

Airbnb first CC post.png

A lot of water has flown under the bridge since then, I have met a lot of wonderful people and the CC has been a big part of my Life.

Even had @Lizzie take time out of her busy schedule and come half the way across the country and spend a night with us.......

Airport sign.JPG

And it is still ongoing, every day I learn something and hopefully get to pass on a bit of what I have learned.

See you in a couple weeks Laurelle.....looking forward to it.

Cheers.......Rob

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Robin4 thank you for your first communication.  It is amazing that these rules still apply today with the council and our state regulations.