Anyone else having a problem with posting here ?

Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

Anyone else having a problem with posting here ?

I have tried to respond to a couple of posts, one thread that was started by me and a couple started by others. I keep receiving the message below and the above that it says "An error had occured". Is it just me ?

"our post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied."

I have tried to redo the posts a couple of times and I still receive this message. I wonder whether this post will work ? It didn't the first time, but it worked the second time !

30 Replies 30
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ruth413 and @Till-and-Jutta0,

Does this happen every time you post or only occasionally? Is it on both mobile and desktop? And would you be able to give me a link to one post that you got the error for initially but that went live in the end please?

With a bit more details on the issue you're experiencing I'll see if we can understand what happened and get to the bottom of it!

Thanks,

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

I keep trying to reply but same message comes up and it deletes parts

Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

Hi It happened to me just today, on the Desktop version, when I tried to reply to https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Cafe/Create-a-Los-Angeles-South-Bay-AIRBNB-Host-Commun...

Therefore I had to split my answer in three parts.

And I see in my long post in the IT-CC https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Il-bar-della-community/Il-nostro-viaggio-in-California/td-p/1710...

that not all picture are shown properly (not always the same, but changing).

@Emilie

Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

And when I try to edit, the tagged person (here: @Emilie ) is moved from the start to the end.

@Till-and-Jutta0Exactly the same for me !

Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany

missing picture also here...

Bes175
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

...happens to me often, almost once in every 2-3 replies. 2 lines in bold-red, a warning about HTML while I haven't done any 'coding' I simply ignore it not, click reply 1-2 times again, and it goes through.

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you both for all the extra info!

Let me follow-up with you via DM, I might need a little bit more of your help to get to the bottom of it - but we're looking into it, thanks a bunch for raising it in the first place. 🙏

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bes175
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Emilie, if it helps this is what I see.

It happens on private messages & also posting here.

I simply click REPLY 1-2 times and it goes through... 

below print-screen from another post/

note: Red writing at the end...

emili.png

Till-and-Jutta0
Stuttgart, Germany
Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

@EmilieTest recording. You can see above that there is another strange message about autosaved content. I haven't pressed load but will do after.