Anyone else see website errors everywhere?

Anyone else see website errors everywhere?

Asking here to see if its just me or if everyone is seeing this.

I only use the website in a browser for Airbnb, which I guess is the minority with most folks using the mobile app. Ever since this last update (and I've opted into Beta, so that may be a factor) I get errors to the point where the website is unusable - I give up and try to come back again later.

1. Every step of the login process errors 2 or more times before it works
  2. Messages throw errors on 1 or more sections 50% of the time where I have to refresh the page 5 or 6 times to clear them
  3. Error on the Host Dashboard page several times, which is the only error that actually said that it was JSON related

I am hoping they are getting error reports so I haven't submitted a ticket but it is so egregious I'm guessing this surely can't be everyone's experience. Thanks in advance for your input!

Screen Shot 2024-08-12 at 11.29.26.png

Screen Shot 2024-08-12 at 14.01.13.png

1 Reply 1
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Marina481 

I only use the desktop and have early release no issues but I was having a similar problem on a website hosting platform I use and you know what fixed it.  I have ccleaner software on my desktop and running that to clear my caches fixed my errors. lol  Took 3 Support people with then but it works now.  Maybe if you clear the cache on your desktop?