Anyone have any great wins this summer they want to share - Reviews, 1st super host, new listings? Let’s hear about it!

Matthew2207
Level 3
Gahanna, OH

Anyone have any great wins this summer they want to share - Reviews, 1st super host, new listings? Let’s hear about it!

Hi all!

Anyone have any great wins 📣 this summer they want to share - Reviews😎, 1st 🏅super host, new listings🏕🏜🏝? Let’s hear about it! 🤗

10 Replies 10
Devanshi3
Level 2
Mumbai, India

@Matthew2207 I’ve just become a super host this summer ☺️☺️☺️

Wow! 🥇 That’s amazing let’s keep it up! Any tips that got you there faster? 

Cheers! 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you share yours @Matthew2207 

Hello @Matthew2207,

I listed my short term property on airbnb and have really enjoyed the people and using the platform. I am looking at adding a property. I guess how I would love to learn from those here how to work to becoming a super host. I am available to the guests personally and that has worked well so far. 

That’s great news, stack those Airbnb’s up! 🚀 Definitely being attentive has helped us with our Speed / response rate.  Also being on site / 20-30 min aways definitely helps. PRO TIP change out your smoke alarm batteries!  😂  We Just had to do that. We were quick to respond and be there. They really appreciated that.  

Cheers!

Matt

Elicneth0
Level 3
Miami, FL

I'm on my way to becoming a super host this summer..... Yuppiiiii

Right on, That's steller! 🌟Keep going, you’ll get it in no time. 

Cheers,

Matt

Matthew2207
Level 3
Gahanna, OH

📣All Right all,  keep going with the great wins!

Cheers, 

Matt 

Catherine2927
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

First time as a super host! 

Jody247
Level 2
Tacoma, WA

Hi Matthew,

I am Jodi with our brand new Trout Twins Lodge airbnb in Cle Elum, Wa. We are brand new and have had so much fun with this! (minus our first guest, que burning sage and a restart) We are adding a redwood outdoor's barrell sauna in Oct and can't wait to stand out like a relaxed/well rested thumb in our local community of 10+ STR! We are hoping this pushes us into the most unique stay in our area!