Calling all Superhosts - You can do good with your Superhost voucher

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

Calling all Superhosts - You can do good with your Superhost voucher

Good day to all Superhosts particularly those that have kept the status for a year and hence have a $100 voucher. You can do great things with this voucher - Just book a stay with a suitable host in Ukraine and the value of the voucher will be way more than $100.

We've 'taken' trips to Kyiv and Lviv in previous years so I think it will be Kharkiv this year. The war is dragging on with the latest Russian atrocity bombing children in a hospital - Lets show Ukraine they have not been forgotten.

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

Sadly I am replying to myself which, I fear, shows how the world of Airbnb has grown weary of the folks in Ukraine.

Anyway I stand by my post and, hoping it doesn't break too many rules, I post below the reply from my Kharkiv host. It truly is the best way to spend a superhost voucher.

Mike and Jane !

I received your money, I am very grateful to you. Your support is important, thank you very much.
Now in our city there is no light, there is constant shelling, so the apartment is not booked, guests do not come. So thank you again, may your kindness return to you a million times more