Can you search for or find friends who are registered on Airbnb?

Kathleen99
Level 1
Kooralbyn, Australia

Can you search for or find friends who are registered on Airbnb?

I am wondering if there is any way to be able to search for people who are registered on airbnb either as hosts or travellers? 

Like for example, is there a ‘facebook’ app or plug in or something that would tell you … which of your facebook friends are also registered on Airbnb – and if they are registered as a host or traveller or both? 

Thanks

6 Replies 6
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Kathleen99,

The only thing I can think of is you can find out by going to referal section and then it will search your Facebook friends who are on Airbnb.  To find out if they are hosts or travelers, you would need to click on their profile photo and take a look at their reviews which are broken down by guest or host and you would also see if they have any listings.

Here is how you can do this: 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/173

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Sonja382
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

@Jagveer Singh you left your wallet at your stay in Pemberton. I see you posted a review. I hope this gets to you.

@Sonja382  No, your guest will never see this. This is an international discussion forum with thousands of users. You need to message him through the Airbnb messaging system.

Or call him.

I tried to send a personal message but it doesn't allow me. he was not my guest. 

@Sonja382  Do you know the person who hosted him in Pemberton? They can message or call him. Otherwise, I'd look through his wallet and see if there's any identifying info that would make it possible to reach him or get a message to him.  Like contact his bank or credit card company, or maybe he even has a piece of paper in there with emergency contact info. 

Reece35
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hi, having the same issue. Did this ever get resolved