City of the month June 2024: Nairobi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

City of the month June 2024: Nairobi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช

KE-329276_RUDIGEYSER_DAY2_ 1200_R.jpg

Welcome to the fifth instalment of our "City of the Month" series! This month, we're excited to shine the spotlight on Nairobi, Kenya, a vibrant and dynamic city that offers a unique blend of culture, nature, and adventure.

Nairobi, often referred to as the "Green City in the Sun," is known for its stunning landscapes, wildlife, and bustling urban life. From exploring the iconic Nairobi National Park, where you can witness lions, giraffes, and zebras in their natural habitat, to immersing yourself in the rich history and culture at the National Museum of Kenya, there is no shortage of experiences to be had in this diverse city.

As an Airbnb host or guest, Nairobi offers a wide range of listings that cater to different preferences and budgets. Whether you're looking for a luxury apartment in the heart of the city or a cosy cottage nestled in the outskirts, you can find the perfect accommodation that suits your needs.

We would love to hear from our hosts and guests who have had the opportunity to experience Nairobi firsthand. Share your stories, recommendations, and any hidden gems you've discovered during your visit.

Feel free to share your experiences and recommendations in the comments below! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

1 Reply 1
Marvin183
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

Hello Rebecca,

I've always needed the validation that I'm on the right field since I dropped my engineering program though due to lack of school fees to join this family back in 2017.

I'm so proud to have the ability to have engaged with an overwhelming number of people from a diversity of continent,country ,culture, language,tribe, religion and mentality.

I always wanted to travel but just being in NAIROBI and of course the rest of this country. I have learnt so much about my beautiful city (the only one with a National park in it's vicinity) , experienced amazing places , understood my people from all if not all areas as NAIROBI is such a beautiful City with a cocktail of people hailing from all over the country. 

Our Capital City boasts of so much culture , love , patriotism, potential and most of all HOSPITALITY as this is the soul intention of AIRBNB. 

So thank you for the gesture of engaging me Rebecca and the Airbnb community. We love you.

Best Regards ,

Marvin.