Co host/property manager looking for opportunities

April409
Level 2
West Jordan, UT

Co host/property manager looking for opportunities

Hello! My wife and I are looking to become co hosts/property managers! My wife would be doing the majority of the work and she has a degree in recreation management. Looking for properties in Utah or Arizona. We live in a van so would be able to stay on the property if desired. Feel free to send a message or comment if you or someone you know is looking for a co host.

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It's against the terms of this community to use it to promote any business including co-hosting services. @April409 

Why not invest in researching and developing a marketing plan to market your services to hosts you have identified as your target market demonstrating why hosts should use your service ie showing your previous hosting experience, ratings etc.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@April409  Hosts generally look for a co-host with experience hosting themselves, as property manaagers, or in the hospitality industry. 

While your partner may be good at organization and such, recreation management is a whole different set of skills, tasks, and training from co-hosting. 

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

advertising