Co-hosts in Gothenburg, Sweden?

Answered!

Co-hosts in Gothenburg, Sweden?

Hello everyone!

I own a house close to central Gothenburg (Sweden) that I’m thinking of renting out through Airbnb. As I won’t be spending any time there myself during the rental period, I would need a co-host.

So my question is, are there any co-hosts in the Gothenburg area? If so, what is your rate, and what is included?

Thanks. 🙂

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Peter3490 , welcome to Airbnb and the Community Center! 😃

Since this is a global CC it can be a challenge to find people specifically in the Gothenburg area. If you post your question in one of the local Host Clubs you might find more interested people! You can find the Host Clubs here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Peter3490 , welcome to Airbnb and the Community Center! 😃

Since this is a global CC it can be a challenge to find people specifically in the Gothenburg area. If you post your question in one of the local Host Clubs you might find more interested people! You can find the Host Clubs here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

No host club for all Sweden?!

Anna11986
Level 1
Gothenburg, Sweden

I’d be happy to co-host depending on where and when!

Patrick3009
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

Hi Peter, I am available for Gothenburg.

//

Kind Regards

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is an international community and most wanting to cohost here have little or no experience as a host. Try your local host community on FB and you can ask for recommendations for local superhosts who cohost .