Cohosting restrictions

Cohosting restrictions

Am I the only one who is confused as to why Airbnb doesn’t give the option for hosts to let cohosts see certain stats? Literally what is the point of a cohost if they can’t even manage hardly anything. I’ve seen what hosts can see and what cohosts can’t and it’s frustrating to have them be so restricted. for example, cohosts used to be able to see reviews. Now it says “Error you do not have permission to access this resource”. Hosts should be able to use cohosts as a tool and resource. Instead, it feels like they are being crippled with such limited access. If hosts were able to have a permission page so they could give cohosts access to certain resources, then the host could determine what is helpful for them and give access to reviews, managing payments and/or seeing stats. This blanket restriction is so difficult to work with. 

1 Reply 1
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Josh1520

Thanks for sharing your experience regarding co-hosting, as well as your frustrations.

There are more details here on what exactly co-Hosts can do, but I'd love to hear more about what you think should be added and how beneficial that'd be to Hosts? I'd happily pass on your feedback to the team, and you can always pop it in this form as well. 🙂

Thanks, 

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines