Community Center 8th Anniversary celebration: Online Meeting 19 December

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Community Center 8th Anniversary celebration: Online Meeting 19 December

Community Center 8th anniversary.jpeg

Hi everyone,

It’s hard to believe we’re coming to the end of another year! We thought it would be lovely to organize the last online meet-up of this year, and at the same time, also celebrate the 8th anniversary of the Community Center!🎉

It’s been some time since we’ve had an online meet-up, and we would love to see you again, so let’s get together and spread a little holiday cheer while we are at it! 

As always, feel free to bring your favorite beverages as we share laughter, and reminisce about the highlights of this year You are more than welcome to join us, even if it is to simply say hello!

Time & Date

London, United Kingdom, GMT (UTC +0) Tue, 19 Dec 2023 @21:00 PM 

Pensacola, FL, USA, CST (UTC -6) Tue, 19 Dec 2023 @15:00 PM

Kansas City, MO, USA CST (UTC -6) Tue, 19 Dec 2023 @15:00 PM

New York, NY, USA EST (UTC -5) Tue, 19 Dec 2023 @16:00 PM

Toronto, Canada EST (UTC -5) Tue, 19 Dec 2023 @16:00 PM

Sydney, Australia *AEDT (UTC +11) Wed, 20 Dec 2023 @08:00 AM

Auckland, New Zealand *NZDT (UTC +13) Wed, 20 Dec 2023 @10:00AM

This event has now ended⚠️

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this Community Center guide👈 

We can't wait to see you there!

The Community Center team

--

New to our Community Center social meetup?: For anyone new to the socials, it's a monthly online meetup where CC (Community) members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused, and anyone new is very welcome.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

18 Replies 18
Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Hi @Quincy . 

I am back in Darwin after travelling 12,000+ kms through NT, SA, Victoria, NSW and Queensland across the past 13 weeks. Including an eye op in Adelaide! 

I’ve registered to be part of the online social get together and it would be wonderful if @Clara116 , @Ann72 , @Christine615@Robin4@Laurelle3 @Jessica-and-Henry0  @Debra300 @Stephanie @Lizzie @Helen3 @Lawrene0  @Till-and-Jutta0 @Yuan100 and others, could make it for old time sake! 
A 6.30am early start time for me, so I’ll set an alarm and bring my marmalade toast and a cuppa to Zoom! 

I will be in (10 pm for me)!

@Till-and-Jutta0, 10pm is civilised, especially as I’m a night owl rather than an early bird! 🤣

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

See you soon @Till-and-Jutta0

-----

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Cathie19,

You must share some of the highlights from your travels.

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center

@Cathie19  Sorry to miss this event. I would have gotten up to join our friends around the world 🌎.

I had an invite from Quincy and replied that I would love to meet/see everyone again.

I also sent Quincy another message yesterday to say I had not received the registration message.

It appears that something has happened with the registrations for zoom as I have not received this one and the last one.

Maybe I need the help button to have a look in my account. They have not gone into the Scam page by mistake. So there is the ??????? What.

So my message is Sorry 😞 

missed the event for the 8th Celebration on Zoom. I look forward to meeting everyone.

My message is enjoy life to the most that you can achieve or capable of at this time of year. Some with heat, rain, floods or cold winds and snow we all experience something different around the 🌎

Enjoy our guests and make this time special for them as it may be time for them to take a break and get away while they are thinking of the cost during these economicly times.

On the bright side of life as the song says. Think of the times we had with our guests. The conversations, a something that made you smile, a laugh or dance and lastly to whistle but if we can't we can always sing ( even if not in tune)

Merry Christmas to the world 🌎 of Hosts out there especially @Cathie19 @Robin4 @Clara116 @Ann72 @Cristine615 @Yuen100 @Laurene0 @Helen3 @Debra300 @Till-and-Jutta0  @JJessica-and-Henry0 @Quincy @Stephanie aNd @Lizzie

Sorry I missed the zoom meeting

Hey @Laurelle3 

The Zoom session is 19/12/23 for the other side of the world; BUT for Aussies and Kiwis countries it’s 20/12/23: Wednesday- tomorrow morning! 
You haven’t missed it, so hope to see you there! 

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Do you have a link to this event @Quincy 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Helen3 , Good evening😆! (Just checked the time for the UK)

Have you registered to the event here? 👉click here to register 👈

In case you haven't received a meeting link despite registering, do let me know! I will quickly try to send you the invite link through DM🌻

Also sharing a note that for London, United Kingdom, GMT (UTC +0) the timings would be Tue, 19 Dec 2023 @21:00 PM .

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Laurelle3, you haven't missed it! We're due to start in a few minutes. I've sent you a DM with the meeting invite again. 

You can also try using this link  https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIodemqqjgrHN3MEyu8D246BCBL16EeO8eK 👈

-----

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Looking forward to seeing you soon @Cathie19!

-----

@Quincy @Cathie19 @Clara116 @Laurelle3 @Omar202 @Till-and-Jutta0 @Debra300 

Awwww~~ I'm so sad that I missed the meet-up!!!! I will absolutely try to be at the next one. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024~ 

@Jessica-and-Henry0  missed you too....next time friend. Sending big hugs and wishes for a wonderful holiday time for you both.🩷💥 Clara

@Jessica-and-Henry0 sorry that we missed at a busy time of year. Merry Christmas to you both. Cheers when you have your next beer. 

Laurelle from Downunder.