Community Center Social Online Meetup: Friday April 24th

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Community Center Social Online Meetup: Friday April 24th

Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 13.05.33.png

Hello team,

I hope the start of your week is going ok. 

I'm pleased to let you know the next EN speaking Community Center social which is taking place on Friday April 24th, 10PM UK time*

* New York - Friday April 24th, 5pm

* San Fran - Friday April 24th, 2pm

* Darwin - Saturday April 25th, 6.30am

* Sydney - Saturday April 25th, 7am

* Seoul - Saturday April 25th, 6am  

If you would like to join, please register before the start time using this specific link: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUuc-iurTgvHdxe1GYH2cTn6yPua9PT11jU 

Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with the details. 

(I'll share a How to guide, shortly for those of you who aren't sure about how to join a Zoom call.) 

Sorry to those in APAC, we will be back on a friendly timezone for you next time. 

For those of you who are unsure what these meetups are about, they are a great way to speak with other community members about all kinds of topics, it's very relaxed and it's just nice to speak with others from the Community Center. The conversation isn't Airbnb specific. It would be lovely to see you. 

Last week was hat themed week (as you can see from the photo). In our last meetup, we talked about our next theme, and correct me if I am wrong but we thought it could be craft related. So to make this a little bit more open, I thought we could show or talk about something that we have created ourselves, so if you are knitting something or if you are renovating your kitchen you could show that. This is of course optional, but it's a great talking point.  

If you have any questions or ideas on what we can do in our socials please do share below or send me a message. : )

Thanks everyone, I look forward to seeing you then.

Lizzie

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Robin4@Melodie-And-John0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Kimberly29@Roberta2@Stephanie, @Quincy, @Gordon0, @Sandra126@Ria16 , @Helen3@Trudi15@Helen350@Mike-And-Helen0@Yvonne609@Rondi8@Dianne244,  @Kath9 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

30 Replies 30
Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Lizzie @Quincy @Stephanie  fun meet up yesterday and I so enjoyed hearing and seeing from everyone different things they are making or involved in. Thanks so much for all the efforts. 

Got a thought for next time.....you are on an island and can take along 2 things - 2 foods - 2 non food items - ??what do you choose to take along. ??? could be fun      peace and hugs, clara