Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - October 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024 October edition.jpg
Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟.

I really hope you've had an amazing journey as a host and thank you for all you do to provide an exceptional experience for your guests. 

As we celebrate your achievements and Superhost status, remember that our global community is here to support you through both your successes and challenges. Whether you’re seeking advice, sharing tips, or recounting your hosting experiences, you’re in the perfect place!

Through this wonderful community, you’ll have the chance to connect with experienced hosts and Superhosts from around the world 🌍.

You can explore our communities in 7 languages: EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch by clicking on the globe icon at the top-right corner of the community page.

We'd love to learn from your experiences and hear what strategies do you have in place, to ensure a memorable stay for guests? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? What makes you most happy about hosting?   

We'd love to hear it all! 

Once again, many congratulations to all of you 🎉 🎊

Best wishes,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

101 Replies 101

Hi again! We wash them ourselves. And we ensure that there is no chance for any stains. We're maniacs on this matter 😅 arstic softener and we spray sleeping aroma on the bed sheets after we make the beds 😊

Jim-and-Caroline0
Level 4
Ekerö, Sweden

Hi @Bhumika,

We enjoy hosting & respect our partnership with @Airbnb.

Achiving Superhost status is a reminder for us to keep doing what we do & don’t ever take this wonderful opportunity for granted. Hard work yields rewards and the bonus is We enjoy it for many reasons. 

Keep up the good work All

Respectfully @Jim-and-Caroline0

Hi @Jim-and-Caroline0 , Congratulations on achieving Superhost status! 🎉

It’s so inspiring to read how much you value your partnership with Airbnb and enjoy the hosting experience.

In your experience, what has been the most rewarding part of hosting so far? Do you have any advice for aspiring hosts or Superhosts? 

We look forward to learn from your expertise 🌻

-----

Hi @Bhumika 

The most rewarding is the wonderful people we’ve met and relationships we built over the years. The return Guests and their sharing stories of their lives.

The advice We give is enjoy it , focus on being genuine and caring , put yourself in the position of the Guest, understand they’re giving up their time and their money in a competitive market to choose you & your property !! never take that for granted.

That is ☺️

@Jim-and-Caroline0 , I truly enjoy reading hosts talk about how meeting guests and building strong friendships with return guests is one of the highlights of their journey!

Do you recall any memorable experience with a guest? 😍

Do you often offer discounts or customized hospitality to return guests? 

-----

Hi @Bhumika 

One wonderful older lady booked for one month and during the month her extended family came to visit from various Europe countries.. They were all amazing personalities and multigenerational. The lady was originally from this country, but  moved abroad many many years ago. She was very emotional to have everybody here again and it was a nice experience to be part of it. Return Guest get the same great value new Guest get. We don’t differentiate.

Everybody gets the same Service.

This works for us🍀

@Jim-and-Caroline0 , what a beautiful story 🌻 It must be such a rewarding experience to see happy faces and celebrate a sense of togetherness with the guests.

Your approach towards new and return guests makes sense! Have you noticed any specific feedback from returning guests that highlights what they appreciate most about their stay?

-----

Hi @Bhumika,

They write - the tranquility,

the service & how we deal with people.

We wanted this Airbnb to deliver on experience.

We like to say:

“ never let the expectations exceed the experience “

We don’t promote or promise we hope we do deliver & help create memories.

Guest see when an Airbnb is engaged- when it’s there to satisfy- to exit in the long term - not quick money. City STR can be a different business model- we are outside the city- we we cater for the Market most suitable to this location, size etc

/ J&C 

Yanis90
Level 1
Chirilagua, El Salvador

It feels good to be part of this community, 

I love the new experiences with new guests 

Thank you!  ☺️ 

[Merged to the Welcome Superhosts topic by Community Manager]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Yanis90 , I am so elated to see you in the community center! A very warm welcome and congratulations on your Superhost status 😍

So glad to read that you enjoy connecting with new guests. Meeting different people from varied cultures and countries can surely be a learning and joyous experience!

Is there any particular guest experience that stands out for you? I would love to hear more about your adventures!

-----

Dwight63
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Hello from Central Florida! Glad to be a a Superhost again!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Dwight63 , I am thrilled to welcome you to our Airbnb community and so happy to hear that you've achieved the Superhost status again 🎉 🎊

I noticed your lovely comment on the previous welcome thread and moved it here to give you a personal welcome! 😍

How long have you been hosting? Do you follow any particular strategies to create a welcoming experience for guests and consistently achieving Superhost status?  

-----

Chris22911
Level 1
Ontario, Canada

Hi. I am Chris in Muskoka, Ontario, Canada and I am a first year host as of 2024. Looking froward to meeting the community!!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Chris22911 , a warm welcome to the community and many congratulations on your achievement 🎉  It must be quite thrilling to become a Superhost in the first year of your hosting 😍 

How do you ensure a great stay for guests? Do you follow any particular strategies to welcome guests?

Since the fall season has been a bit late in Ontario this year, have you started seeing the fall colors around? 🍁 We were hoping to visit Muskoka a week ago, but eventually didn't since everything was still green 😓

-----

Hello, I’m Tilly, I’m from Ghana, a country I. West Africa. This is my 4th month since I started Airbnb and I’ve been on edge ever since! 😁. I love hosting, gives me a sense of accomplishment. I’m a medical physician assistant too! . This started us a side job and I’m enjoying it more. It’s a pleasure to join you all here!  Thank you Airbnb and congratulations to other super host such as myself 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾