Does Airbnb allows owners to swap places for vacationing ?

Answered!
Ritza136
Level 2
Point Blank, TX

Does Airbnb allows owners to swap places for vacationing ?

Does AIRBNB allows owners to swap places for vacationing?

1 Best Answer
Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Ritza136 In theory, a vacation home swap doesn't have to go through AirBnB. However, if you want the "protection" that an AirBnB booking offers, you could come to an arrangement with another owner, and book each other's properties at an agreed-upon minimum price, and then you have your swap through AirBnB. You've each paid the same price and then you've both agreed to the terms on AirBnB. 

7 Replies 7

No, that's not a thing. 

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Ritza136 In theory, a vacation home swap doesn't have to go through AirBnB. However, if you want the "protection" that an AirBnB booking offers, you could come to an arrangement with another owner, and book each other's properties at an agreed-upon minimum price, and then you have your swap through AirBnB. You've each paid the same price and then you've both agreed to the terms on AirBnB. 

@Kia272 Thank you, that is good idea.

I am very interested in speaking to other hosts about swapping airbnbs.  Is there a way to set up a board of interested owners?

I am very interested in this too if you find anything tag me. 

There are other apps that do it third home being one. But I wonder if we put it in our ad our Airbnb ad if yesterday would work.

@Catherine2455 @Ritza136 @Kia272 @Amanda2115  This Facebook group has thousands of Airbnb hosts who swap with each other. I'm a member and it's great. Come and join us. 

Just search Facebook for Airbnb Host Swap. It is by far the most aftive group and they are even launching their own Airbnb swap app.