๐Ÿƒ[FESTIVAL] Clean glass surfaces perfectly with this DIY recipe๐Ÿƒ

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

๐Ÿƒ[FESTIVAL] Clean glass surfaces perfectly with this DIY recipe๐Ÿƒ

Maria-Rossella0.png

This theme is part of the Community Center Festival of Sustainability

The original topic was posted in the Italian-speaking Community Center by @Maria-Rossella0, and we have translated it below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quincy_0-1682099294725.png

And here is my secret for cleaning glass surfaces (even in the shower), mirrors or shiny surfaces...

Dirty glass surfaces and mirrors: how to clean them with talcum powder

Those who have always dreamed of a house with clean, shiny glass surfaces that are completely free of streaks should try using talcum powder at least once.

GLASS

This substance, usually used for other purposes, turns out to be an excellent cleaning product.

To make some cleaning product from it, just mix it with water and start cleaning the dirty surfaces. You can usually fill a bowl with 250 ml of water and white wine vinegar, and 1 or 1.5 tablespoons of talcum powder. Stir well or pour everything into a spray container to make cleaning easier.

A home remedy that therefore proves to be both economical and simple to put into practice. And one that will help you to obtain perfectly clean glass without the slightest effort.

If, once you have tried this method based on talcum powder and water, you decide you need something stronger, you can also add a tablespoon or two of white wine vinegar.

I found this recipe on Pinterest, and it works really well: you can reuse the same bottle countless times, and the expense is minimal!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

1 Reply 1
Jennifer3225
Host Advisory Board Member
Port Severn, Canada

Thats it?

You can usually fill a bowl with 250 ml of water and white wine vinegar, and 1 or 1.5 tablespoons of talcum powder. Stir well or pour everything into a spray container to make cleaning easier.

I can do that. Off to give it a try!! Great idea. 

Jennifer Schnier