[Festival] Community Video 2023: created by you!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Festival] Community Video 2023: created by you!

Festival of Hospitality 2023.png

As we bid farewell to our week-long Festival of Hospitality 2023 today, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect conclusion but with a video created by our community!  A heartfelt thank you goes out to everyone who submitted videos, wrote articles, and engaged in discussions. We appreciate everyone who played a role in this event with the enthusiasm to share valuable tips and insights on hospitality. 

We've eagerly anticipated sharing this wonderful video featuring our fantastic Hosts from around the world about why they love hosting. A big thanks goes out to @Soraya19, @Marielle135, @Delphine348, @Laurelle3, @Tatiya0, @Zoé27, @Patricia2526, @Claudia331, @Felicity11, @Deirdre122, @Jue0, @Jennifer3225, @Daniel1651, @Clara116, @Nicole13, @Ronaldo-And-Carla0, @Pilar631, @Arianna49, @RamonandRhonda0, @Jean174, @Kathryn52, @Carla1117, @Afranio0, @Nathan146, @Suzanne972  amongst others!

Thanks everyone,

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

25 Replies 25
Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

💥  FABULOUS VIDEO!!!  💥

Perfect ending.....thanks Quincy, Stephanie, and all the team at the Community Center for an amazing job. 

Biggest of hugs to you all,

Clara

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

It couldn't have been made possible without all of you @Clara116! 🎉🤩

-----

What a Great Uplifting Video Thanks all you Wonderful Host !!!!

Sarah5000
Host Advisory Board Member
Adelaide, Australia

Thanks for sharing this wonderful video, Thanks Airbnb for making everyone is possible!

Sarah
Dolly36
Host Advisory Board Member
Fort Lauderdale, FL

What a wonderful video and perfect conclusion to the festival. Well done everyone, and thanks, Airbnb!

Muhammad331
Level 2
Multan City, Pakistan

What a wonderful video and perfect conclusion to the festival. Well done everyone, and thanks, Airbnb!. I belong to multan pakistan.one monthe ago i listed my villa. And i m enjoyong with airbnb..love airbnb

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

What a LOVELY video! I will share it in our community!

Thanks for all.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I hope they like the video @Till-and-Jutta0! 🤩

-----

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

They do, @Quincy 😍 !

In doing so, I asked the question: What do you like about hosting?

Video.jpg

Soraya19
Level 8
Mumbai, India

Thank You Quincy!! 

I honestly enjoyed being a part of the festival and  expressing my appreciation to Airbnb for this opportunity.  It was another way of sharing with the world ....my love for my hosting life!!! 

When you decide to travel to Iindia...to Mumbai...a home away from your home awaits you!!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you so much for participating this year as well @Soraya19! I still remember the rap that your daughter made! 

I will definitely consider your offer when I visit India! 

Thank you so much again 🙏

-----

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Quincyaand your team. Thank you for being the team leader helping out where needed. Keeping us inline. What Festival of Hospitality means to me is that it is a wonderful world of Airbnb hosts make and live in.

Great work for all Airbnb hosts who took part in the vieo showcasing where you live in the world and what hosting means to you.

But I have a complaint @Quincy with, on your map of the world  there is only 1/2 of Australia covered by a chair and no New Zealand or Pacific Islands for the Airbnb map. Hey we are here Down Under!

Arianna49
Top Contributor
Rome, Italy

Lovely video! Congratulations and thank you for including me. it was a pleasure to participate! ^_^

Patricia2526
Top Contributor
Manila, Philippines

Awesome video! Congratulations to everyone!