[Festival] Community Video 2023: created by you!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Festival] Community Video 2023: created by you!

Festival of Hospitality 2023.png

As we bid farewell to our week-long Festival of Hospitality 2023 today, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect conclusion but with a video created by our community!  A heartfelt thank you goes out to everyone who submitted videos, wrote articles, and engaged in discussions. We appreciate everyone who played a role in this event with the enthusiasm to share valuable tips and insights on hospitality. 

We've eagerly anticipated sharing this wonderful video featuring our fantastic Hosts from around the world about why they love hosting. A big thanks goes out to @Soraya19, @Marielle135, @Delphine348, @Laurelle3, @Tatiya0, @Zoé27, @Patricia2526, @Claudia331, @Felicity11, @Deirdre122, @Jue0, @Jennifer3225, @Daniel1651, @Clara116, @Nicole13, @Ronaldo-And-Carla0, @Pilar631, @Arianna49, @RamonandRhonda0, @Jean174, @Kathryn52, @Carla1117, @Afranio0, @Nathan146, @Suzanne972  amongst others!

Thanks everyone,

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

25 Replies 25

Thank You Patricia!! I love sharing....

Edgar25
Level 2
New York, NY

Wonderful video! Hosting is a fantastic way to meet new people and learn about different  cultures and ideas.  I’m so happy that I share the same feeling with many other amazing hosts around the world. 

Jeffrey531
Level 2
Syracuse, NY

Truly inspiring. Hosting has enriched my life in so many ways. It's is fascinating to hear from others how hosting their space has brought such a positive force into each of their lives as well. The common thread of the pleasure that comes from sharing is so profound. I wish it could be bottled and given away... just a taste of it would heal so much of the hurt and misunderstanding in this world. In the end everyone you meet and have a dialogue with changes you in some way. We could all do with a bit of change.

Hi Quincy, I think I'm late to the party. Could you guide me where this festival was held? Any future plans for a similar one in Dubai?

@Moe128  Yes for this festival you are late - but they occur yearly, And they are all online, in the privacy of you and your computer.

there will be a call out for those being part and some writing their articles about certain topics.  Keep watching and reading the CC and you will see when the next is to happen typically spring and late summer. All the best, Clara 

@Quincy  just thought I'd answer this since I didn't see a tag for you. big hugs, Clara

Thanks for sharing this wonderful video, Thanks Airbnb for making everyone is possible. Ali

Thanks for sharing this amazing and inspiring video. As someone who's in the process of becoming a host, this video gives more energy to host host people from all over the world. Thanks for being part of this wonderful community. Hope to participate in similar festival someday in the future.

Regards 

Ibrahim 

Aiyana11
Level 2
Poinciana, FL

Very inspiring. I look forward to sharing in the next video. 😊 Happy Hosting Everyone!

Christina1706
Level 2
Naperville, IL

Great to see the different hosts from different countries, all wanting to do the same thing- Inspire guests, meet new people and provide hospitable experiences!

Deirdre122
Host Advisory Board Member
Stellenbosch, South Africa

How lovely to see all these lovely hosts around the world and hear their love for hosting.

Jennifer3225
Host Advisory Board Member
Port Severn, Canada

This was a great festival this year. It was so timely (sadly) with the Fires in inner British Columbia, as we saw a great deal of support for hosts who had been evacuated. Hospitality as it turns out can happen without hosting.

Jennifer Schnier