[GAME] Movies emoji quiz ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฌ

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

[GAME] Movies emoji quiz ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฌ

Hi everyone, 

As some of us soak up the sun and enjoy beach days, others are wrapping up in blankets, ready to welcome the winter with some movie magic. ๐ŸŒžโ„๏ธ

Why donโ€™t we all embrace this cozy feeling and play a little game together? Weโ€™d love you to join us in guessing 17 movies from the emoji clues we've prepared? ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽฌ

Please, let's keep it interesting by making only one guess at a time, allowing everyone a chance to participate  ๐ŸŽ‰

1. ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘‘ -----> Lion King

2. ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ‘ด-----> Batman

3. ๐Ÿšขโ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’”--> Titanic

4. ๐Ÿ‘ธโ„๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ-->

5. ๐Ÿน๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ง--> Brave

6. ๐Ÿก๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ‘ด--> Up

7. ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒ‹-->

8. ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿก-->

9. ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ‘ด----->

10. ๐Ÿ‘จโšก๐Ÿ”จ->

11. ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿค–๐Ÿ˜Ž->

12. ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿš€๐ŸŽ†->

13. ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘ฆ->

14. ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽค->

15. ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ ->

16.๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽค๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽค->

17. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“->

Enjoy!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

13 Replies 13
Millat0
Level 1
Islamabad, Pakistan

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Millat0 ๐Ÿ‘‹

Would you like to guess the well-known movies that @Paula has hinted at using emojis? ๐Ÿค” 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

1.  Lion King

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Patrice490 , that's right โœ…, Lion King holds a significant place as one of the key movies from my childhood ๐Ÿ’•. However, I'm not sure if it's still popular among kids today. Do you happen to know?

Please feel free to make another movie guess in reply to this comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Marcey2
Level 1
Chattanooga, TN

2. Batman

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Marcey2, that's right, movie #2 is Batmanโœ…! Have you watched all the movies? Do you have a favourite? Mine is the Joker ๐Ÿคก!

Feel free to guess another movie in response to this thread ๐Ÿค—

Regards,

-----

Kenneth552
Level 1
Athens, GA

Not great at trivia, but here is a go:

3. -->TITANIC

[Answers removed as per the game's rules, where each Host should provide one guess per comment]

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kenneth552, thank you for joining in on the game ๐Ÿ˜Š. To adhere to the game's rules, where each comment should contain just one guess, I've left one of your answers.

You're right about movie #3; Titanic is a movie I can't get tired to watch โฃ๏ธ

Please, go ahead and make another movie guess in response to this comment ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿฟ

Thank you,

-----

Katelin7
Level 1
Bend, OR

6 - Up

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

You're right, @Katelin7 โœ… ๐ŸŽˆ, I really enjoy that movie! However, I'm not sure if there's a sequel. Are you aware of one? I've only seen the first part!

Feel free to guess another movie in response to this comment ๐Ÿค—

-----

Marshciene1
Level 1
White Plains, MD

Guessing (could be wrong):

5. Brave

[Answers removed as per the game's rules, where each Host should provide one guess per comment

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Correct, @Marshciene1! Movie #5, Brave, is indeed a remarkable movie, isn't it? ๐Ÿ‘

I also wanted to share that to adhere to the game's rules, where each comment should contain just one guess, I've left one of your answers ๐Ÿ™

Feel free to guess another movie in response to this comment ๐Ÿค—

-----

Motunrayo0
Level 2
Antigonish, Canada

No 4- Frozen