Guest falsely accused me of having non-disclosed cameras

Nicole795
Level 2
Ferndale, MI

Guest falsely accused me of having non-disclosed cameras

It's happened to me... I got an email from AirBNB customer support this morning stating a guest has reported they found non-disclosed cameras on my property. I don't even have a doorbell camera or any exterior or interior cameras and can't even wrack my brain around what could be confused as a camera. AirBNB has "limited" my listing until they can conduct the investigation. It says they will call me tomorrow. I tried calling the general line, but there wasn't much she could do aside from document what I said in the case.

She told me it was reported from a guest on February 28th. The thing is, I haven't had any issues with guests lately. No one has reported issues or had complaints. No one has tried to get a refund. I am super confused and hoping this misunderstanding doesn't become a permanent issue. 

Has anyone else gone through this? What is the best course of action to get my listing back up asap?

1 Reply 1
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

duplicate

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines