Hello All - Looking to connect as I'm new to hosting

Answered!

Hello All - Looking to connect as I'm new to hosting

If this group is still active please respond. I'm looking for a network or folks with experience in hosting on Airbnb.

Top Answer
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Hi @Fagueye0 , welcome to this group, which is very active! Just browse through existing threads, or start a one with a new topic of your choice.

Do you have an active listing? I can see no details on your profile, not even a profile picture (which helps connecting and building trust).

2 Replies 2
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Hi @Fagueye0 , welcome to this group, which is very active! Just browse through existing threads, or start a one with a new topic of your choice.

Do you have an active listing? I can see no details on your profile, not even a profile picture (which helps connecting and building trust).

Hello and thank you for your response. I'm in the process of setting up my listing but I'm new to hosting. I found this group through the community center and wanted to connect since the hosts seem to be from different countries. The place I will be hosting is located in a different country than the one I currently reside. I haven't been able to connect with another host who has experience hosting in another country and willing to share experiences. I will update my profile once my listing is published.