Hello I’m a new community leader in Azores Portugal

Hello I’m a new community leader in Azores Portugal

I’m Paula, Portuguese, came visit 

the Azores 18 years a go, and felt in love, know I believe it’s mandatory to transmite to others all I  can from this wonderful paradise, and help the Airbnb community to receive the best way. I’m passionate about whale watching, trekking, exploring nature, appreciating trees, food, diving, and fishing.
Our A L homes, in Pico Island, it’s  a space for practicing mindfulness, stargazing, enjoying sunset with a glass of wine, relaxing, and wandering through the garden. Our aim is to offer an unforgettable experience while preserving the environment. With comfortable accommodations, we endeavor to make you feel at home, be it in the winter or summer seasons.

5 Replies 5
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Paula2672, thanks for sharing this with us 😊

How has your experience been so far? How is this season shaping up for you? Is it a vibrant or calm hosting period?

Keep us posted

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

It's so great to have someone so passionate about the region and all it has to offer. I've always wanted to visit the Azores, it sounds like such a special place. The islands look gorgeous in pictures and everything you described - the whales, hiking, scenery, food - sounds amazing.

Hello James 

it is amazing.

you should come.

Happy Easter

Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Paula2672 ,

I would like to learn more about what it means to be a local community leader and understand how this community is manifested and supported by each other. Do you share information and have meetings with the other hosts?

I've been to Madeira, and my next plan is to visit the Azores, just a short flight away.

happy Easter, Feliz Páscoa. 

Happy Easter Guy

yes exactly