Hello

Christopher1377
Level 1
Cold Lake, Canada

Hello

I'm wondering how I can make a donation to help supply a room or safe place for a displaced family from the Ukraine. 
 My phone number is **

I would like to contribute in any capacity that I can. 
I'm almost one foot out the door to go take up arms against the Russian invasion, but first I would like to do what I can financially for a displaced family. 
 Thank you. 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

As you are not a host, you cannot offer accommodation through Airbnb.  If you want to offer accommodation to a Ukrainian or indeed a refugee from any other country why not contact your local refugee service and register with them to provide accommodation @Christopher1377 

You can also do what some other hosts and guests are doing and book a room with a Ukrainian host to help them get some income as they are not longer able to host.  In this way they get some income while they aren't able to host/work etc.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Christopher1377 , it's so good to hear you want to help out.

Like @Helen3 mentioned you can always get in touch with your local refugee service. Make sure you check out Catherine Powell's post as well and have a look at Airbnb.org. You don't have to be a Host to register on Airbnb.org, if you click on "Get Involved" it will guide you through the process to create a listing and everything you need to know. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

My house is in Kharkov, Ukraine. My house was destroyed. I can't make money. All reservations have been canceled. but we will continue our struggle.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Murad15 I can't imagine how devastating this must be for you. I hope you and your loved ones are safe. We will continue doing what we can to help. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen