Hosting in Greensboro NC

Joy189
Level 2
Greensboro, NC

Hosting in Greensboro NC

I am hosting several short-term rentals in Greensboro and just received notice that stays of less than 30 days is against the rules of the city. I live in a previously blighted home and short-term rent out several other previously blighted homes. I had not previously known this and wondered if anyone else had gotten a notice.  

Joy Watson
3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Joy189, have you considered discussing this with local Hosts via our "Get Local" page? 🙂

We are glad to announce our 6th Month of Celebration! Click here to view the line-up!

Kun je niet vinden waar je naar op zoek bent? Klik hier om een gesprek te beginnen!

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

Joy189
Level 2
Greensboro, NC

There isn't a group or a meet-up for Greensboro. When I click on my area on the map it only shows Winston Salem and that is a different city with different rules. I could start a group for Greensboro but that wasn't intuitive based on the click options provided. 

Joy Watson
Joy189
Level 2
Greensboro, NC

No, I thought that was where I was posting. Should I read a few hundred more articles or follow a few more steps in a list of step by step, perhaps a few more hours of video tutorials are in order? Urggg. 

Joy Watson

Explore Resource Center articles

Making your home ready for guests
Tips from Airbnb plus hosts: How to add thoughtful touches
Supporting guests during their stay