Housing people from Ukraine

Keith326
Level 1
Wales, United Kingdom

Housing people from Ukraine

Hello - like everyone I've been watching the scenes from Ukraine and as a 63 year old the only thing I can do is try and use my home in West Wales to try and house people.  I've some bookings (via Airbnb and a local agency) to honour, but between me and my partner (she's also more than willing to house someone) we'll find a way around it.  My house is 2 apartments, and the top one (which is what's on Airbnb) is a three bedroom self contained apartment which could accomodate 6 people - ok it would be "cosy" but it's a roof over their heads and hopefully they can get some peace.  

BUT when I try and get my property listed as somewhere which will help the property is greyed out (and no photo) and ticking the box doesn't work.

Any thoughts anyone?  Airbnb moderators - can you get your guys to email me directly?    

Diolch o galon  

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Keith326 

If you are having problems setting this up - have you called the Airbnb customer services hotline. If not give them a call.

You can also register your property with local charities helping support Ukraine refugees.