How can I see the detailed review on new dashboard?

Answered!
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

How can I see the detailed review on new dashboard?

This really silly but I can not find where I can see detailed reviews from guests on the new dashboard from desktop. I went to progress as usual. I can see reviews by properties but not specific reviews and star break down by categories. For example someone just left me a review and I can not find it.

1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Not silly, @Inna22 . I just spent 10 minutes or more looking for "reviews written by me" since I wanted to use one as a template today. Found it, but ugh.

Anyway, for detailed reviews go to Performance then Progress then Quality then scroll down a little to where it says Listings Reviews. Those are two tabs. So just choose Reviews. Then you can "read more" and a popup on the side has the public and private notes, compliments and individual category stars. 

6 Replies 6
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Not silly, @Inna22 . I just spent 10 minutes or more looking for "reviews written by me" since I wanted to use one as a template today. Found it, but ugh.

Anyway, for detailed reviews go to Performance then Progress then Quality then scroll down a little to where it says Listings Reviews. Those are two tabs. So just choose Reviews. Then you can "read more" and a popup on the side has the public and private notes, compliments and individual category stars. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Inna22 In the UK they have put this in Performance then quality. Its mega painful as you have to click a category (value etc) and then specify last 365 days and then you will see the reviews.

@Lizzie @Quincy Another 'improvement' that has made the platform less user friendly. Where do your developers get their feedback from?

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

Thanks @Mike-And-Jane0  & @Lawrene0 ! - Never would have found 'reviews' otherwise!

@Donald28 These guys have found the reviews! 🙂

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Where on earth do they come up with these non-intuitive, non-descriptive terms?  How would anyone but the programmer think that reviews would be under "Quality"? 

These programmers need to be canned. Hire techies who actually speak to other humans and understand how people communicate.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

.... or as we say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

I am not sure I have the attention span to press that many buttons. On the bright side, if I can not get to the reviews, I will not know what they are and will not get upset every time I get a ding for something silly like location. Perhaps they are doing me a favor after all.