How do I invite other hosts to a newly formed group?

Answered!

How do I invite other hosts to a newly formed group?

I am a new group leader but now have no idea on how to let other local hosts that we have a group 

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Linda3890 ,

Could you help me know which Local Host Clubs group you are leading?

You can also take a look at our existing Official Host Clubs here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Linda3890 Hmmm - I guess advertising on the local Airbnb Facebook group isn't going to hack it.

Surely Airbnb has a method for letting hosts know or perhaps they just expect you to wait until people find you.

There is no local Airbnb Facebook page.  

@Linda3890 Are you not the local Airbnb Facebook group?

Nothing here in west Texas either that ive found or run across . 0 meet ups , discussions  or otherwise . Definatly no local Facebook  page or group . Maybe in larger metropolitan  Areas but not here in west texas.

Air bnb needs to provide a search option.  Prehaps with zip Or area codes .hunt and peck is worthless for finding hosts in our area . They seem to assume we all know each other or already have this information.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Mike-And-Jane0  we do indeed, first and foremost email marketing to local active hosts to let them know about the club.

Looking at @Linda3890 profile I can see she is not an Airbnb Community leader so we would not be able to offer that outreach as it's not an official club.

Thanks

-----

We applied to be the area host and we’re selected and after that silence from Airbnb.   Starting to regret this

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Linda3890 ,

Could you help me know which Local Host Clubs group you are leading?

You can also take a look at our existing Official Host Clubs here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Apparently from a prior response we are listed as the host group leader.  That’s is part of the frustration with Airbnb.  They provide very little assistance in setting this up.  

If you have created a new group and you want to invite other hosts to join, the process is usually straightforward. Most group creation platforms have an option to invite members via email or by sharing a link to the group.

To invite other hosts to your new group, you can follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the group and locate the option to invite new members.
  2. Select the option to invite via email or by sharing a link.
  3. Enter the email addresses of the hosts you want to invite or copy and paste the link to share with them.
  4. Send the invitation and wait for the hosts to accept it.

As an example of using a specific platform, if you have created a new group on **, you can invite other hosts by following these steps:

1. Log in to your ** account and navigate to your group.
  2. Click on the "Invite Members" button.
  3. Enter the email addresses of the hosts you want to invite.
  4. Customize the invitation message if desired.
  5. Click "Send Invitation" and wait for the hosts to accept it.

Once the other hosts have accepted the invitation, they will be able to contribute to the group and help manage it alongside you.
**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]