How to keep Super Host status with guest staying 3 months?

Answered!
Cory0
Level 2
Coquitlam, Canada

How to keep Super Host status with guest staying 3 months?

I have had a short term rental since 2003 and have been with Airbnb for many years.  I have the Super Host status, and now have someone staying through Airbnb for a 3 month stay.  As the time period isn't going to allow the minimum 10 bookings since this guest will be staying most all of the qualifying time till the next evaluation, will I not receive the superhost designation?

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Cory0  It is assessed quarterly, but it is based on your previous 365 days activity, not 3 months activity- so you're probably fine. This is why they changed the requirements a year or two ago- so hosts who take longer term bookings could still qualify.  

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

even if you lose the superhost status, you're not losing anything of value. Get the idea out of your head that it somehow enhances your profits. It doesn't. Do the math. 

I like getting the $100 perk towards a stay somewhere when I am a Superhost for a while.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Cory0  It is assessed quarterly, but it is based on your previous 365 days activity, not 3 months activity- so you're probably fine. This is why they changed the requirements a year or two ago- so hosts who take longer term bookings could still qualify.  

Thanks Sarah.  I will be fine then!