I booked my first guest but my identity wasn't verified yet and I hadn't set up a payout option until after. - newbie

Pamshby0
Level 2
Mechanic Falls, ME

I booked my first guest but my identity wasn't verified yet and I hadn't set up a payout option until after. - newbie

My first guest wanted to book 28 days and wanted to check in the following day. I looked at his profile. He was verified and had two good reviews. I'm just worried about how long it will take until I see my payout if I did all that the same day as booking the guest. HELP! Should I be worried?

2 Replies 2
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

Hello Pamshby0 your first payout may be delayed up to one month, and only after a few payouts will it settle at next day payout. Dont be alarmed . It should be stated very clearly on your dashboard and be available to read. I would encourage all new hosts to become familar with everything on the dashboard,not just your phone ,as that tells very little of the story. All the best  also it is easy enough on the dashboard to see if your guest has paid ,as airbnb will have collected the payment on booking . Do not proceed with a booking that has not been paid for....H

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Pamshby0 

Welcome to Airbnb Community Center and Congratulations on starting your hosting journey! 🌻  For starters, you can have a look at the resources that we have on how to get started with hosting. You can find some more information on How you get paid for hosting and the basics of hosting in the resource centre too. I hope this helps.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines