I'm Ordering Free Dinner Turkey / Istanbul

Answered!
Fatih13
Level 3
İstanbul, Turkey

I'm Ordering Free Dinner Turkey / Istanbul

Hello, I've been an Airbnb host for about 8 years and I'm also an Airbnb Host ambassador.
Among the people who make a reservation, I give a free dinner to the person who meets the 2 conditions.
1-) Being an Airbnb Host
2-) Being a SuperHost
3-) Being an Airbnb Host ambassador.

Thank you, have a nice day.

by FatihUNAL
1 Best Answer
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Fatih13 

That's a lovely gesture! 

What kind of food do you offer for this special dinner?  Do you have any interesting stories from previous guests who have had dinner with you?

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Fatih13 

That is a nice gesture. However, I have often heard it said (and have experienced this myself), that hosts make the worst guests!

Hello, unfortunately it is possible to meet all kinds of people in society. I've always met good people. I hope you meet good people like this. Greetings from Istanbul.

Airbnb Friends who want to communicate with me, you can reach me on my Instagram account **[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines]

by FatihUNAL
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Fatih13 

That's a lovely gesture! 

What kind of food do you offer for this special dinner?  Do you have any interesting stories from previous guests who have had dinner with you?

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

how's the food by the way?

For dinner, I recommend Iskender kebab, one of Turkey's most famous dishes. + Adana and Urfa Kebab

by FatihUNAL
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

How many people have you had stay that meet those conditions- I wouldn't 😁 @Fatih13 

Be great to hear about how this went /what the special meal is? 

For dinner, I recommend Iskender kebab, one of Turkey's most famous dishes.

by FatihUNAL